Friday, March 9, 2018

Cyber Bullying

     
Cyber bullying happens everyday. If you don’t know what Cyber bullying is, it’s when someone spreads rumors about you on the internet or just bully you on the internet. For example, say that I’m on my phone and someone says that I  did something bad and they keep doing that or someone can say hurtful things to you or just be a bully! I have been Cyber bullied before by strangers on social media and its not fun. But I usually ignore them or block them and it's that easy!  But, someone can be cyber bullying you and you won't know it. A way to deal with that is to ignore it just like if someone bullied you everyday at school. It’s not always that easy. People can blackmail you into doing something on the internet that you’ll regret. But if you say you won’t do it and they threaten you, they’ll usually be to afraid to do the thing that they’ll say. The best thing to do is tell an adult.  Cyber bullying is no joke! If you are being cyber bullied, then take my advice.

                                                                  By:Cadence

No comments:

Post a Comment